- Concurrency Theory
- Process Calculi
- Encodability and Separation Results
- Quality of Encodability Criteria
- Interactive Theorem Proving
- Type Systems and Rule Formats
Former Positions and Research Stays
- Teaching Substitute for Prof. Baier, Algebraic and Logical Foundations of Computer Science, TU Dresden, Germany, 2014-Oct - 2015-Sep.
- Research Stay, Prof. van Glabbeek at NICTA in Sydney, Australia, 3 month in 2014.
- Research Assistant in the Group of Theory for Mobile Processes, Uppsala Universitet, Sweden, 2012-Sep - 2012-Nov.
- Research Assistant in the Group for Business Information Systems and Electronic Government, Universität Potsdam, Germany, 2007-Nov - 2008-Sep.
- Research Assistant in the Group of Theoretical Computer Science, Universität Potsdam, Germany, 2006-Apr - 2007-Sep.